asked by Jennifer Donlin
Hi!  So I was wondering if people who are considered "regular teachers" have to do BOYs or EOYs for the rating, if they are teaching a special and do not have a caseload to do those tasks on or tasks to do?  Or if you know where to find that info?  I am a studio teacher in early childhood and they want me to sign off on the REACH observation but they can't find any info on whether or not I need to do those for my final rating.

Thank you!
School: Stock, Teacher

1 Answer

answered by
Hi, Jennifer! Can you email me about this? I have a few clarifying questions -
Welcome to HOD Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from CTU staff.