asked by Jennifer
Do we know if there are pension reps that can visit schools?  I have members that would like to ask questions about upcoming retirements and/or who they can contact to hear more about pension and insurance when retiring.

Thank you!
School: Stock, Teacher

1 Answer

answered by
Try  speaking with the Pension Committee Chair (I think I saw Jack down there) or contacting CTPF to see if something can be arranged.
Welcome to HOD Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from CTU staff.